Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc Lanctot
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all,

I'm missing a Ra tile from my copy of Ra (latest print/edition, bought in 2009).

Has anybody ever purchased missing bits? I don't think I should go to the publisher for this since I lost it, i.e. it's not a new copy that's missing the tile. I vaguely remembering there being sites which do this...

Any recommendations (that ship to Canada)?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd recommend contacting the publisher anyway. Tell them you lost the tile, and ask if it's possible to purchase a replacement. From what I've seen from most publishers, if they have it, they'll probably just send you a tile.

You could also try posting in the game parts forum, especially if that doesn't work: http://boardgamegeek.com/forum/21/boardgamegeek/game-parts
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Falconer
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aye, you should ask them. This is the type of heartbreaking story thet will really get them. They may send you an entire game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Lanctot
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Ian -- didn't know there was an entire forum for this!

LOL @ George. Will do.

Thanks, guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
β€œIt's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
There are 6 people on the Geek who have spare parts for the game:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/items/boardgame/12?h...

Maybe one of them can help you out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.