Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roland W. est. 1984
Germany
Deutschland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hei,

does anyone know a shop which gets you the book and the cards to germany or europe?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P.D. Magnus
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Neither the cards nor the book are sold in shops. They are available print-on-demand: from Lulu for the book and The Game Crafter for the deck. There is also a print-and-play version of the deck which you can either print yourself or print using a service like ArtsCow.

These will all ship to Germany, but the separate shipping charges will probably add up to a lot.

I have some surplus copies of the deck and book at the moment, and I'd be willing to sell them as a set. GeekMail me if you're interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Berthold Nüchter
Germany
Duisburg
NRW
flag msg tools
I am the walrus
badge
checkpoint
mbmbmbmbmb
For the cards you should use Artscow. Follow this link:
http://www.artscow.com/gallery/playing-cards/The-Decktet-8a1...
You have to register first.

You can use this coupon:
Coupon Code: PLAYINGCRD
Expiry Date: 8/15/2012
With this coupon you can buy decks for 7.99 $ each with free shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Turkiewicz
Germany
Losheim am See
Saarland
flag msg tools
badge
Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they quit playing.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hallo Roland,

je nachdem wie hoch die Portokosten von P.D. Magnus aus den USA sind würde ich Artscow und Lulu empfehlen. Wenn Du die regelmäßigen Sonderangebote nutzt dürfte dich ein Decktet nicht mehr als 8$ kosten (bitte beachte das viele Spiele das expanded Decktet oder evtl. 2 Decktets benötigen).
Bei Lulu gibt es in außerdem sehr oft 20% Nachlass, damit würde das Buch etwa 15 € kosten.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.