Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Thibodeau
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received this game and I'm currently trying to follow the example of play to learn the rules but it seems like there is a couple of mistakes. So I guess I should rather just learn as I go in order to avoid any confusion.

Is it in the plans of DVG to provide a correct example of play anytime soon? It really is unfortunate to have to dismiss such an appreciated learning aid...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fardoche wrote:
I just received this game and I'm currently trying to follow the example of play to learn the rules but it seems like there is a couple of mistakes.

A couple of mistakes?
Hmm....I`ve found only 2 more or less "major errors" and learned a lot from only going through this example.
So in my opinion, there is no need for receiving "an updated error-free example of play"...but that`s my personal point of view

By the way: It´s a fantastic game! Good coice
I`m playing it at the moment and it makes a lot of "fun".

Regards
Mario
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stephen anonymous
Canada
flag msg tools
The one mistake in the play example that i've found is regarding assigning enemy battle plans. The author accidentaly assigned one to the wrong troop once (it should have been a higher rank force). But I can't answer your question if he's going to release a new example.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.