Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Stay on Target

Today's preview looks at the X-Wing expansion. Both pilots look great. Love the new skill and the new droid. I hope we get previews for the other expansions this week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tom brown
United Kingdom
Stanley
Co. Durham
flag msg tools
CROM THE INVINCIBLE, SAVIOR OF THE GRUNGE MASTERS DAUGHTER
badge
HE JUST CANT BE KILLED, OR CAN HE???
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Preview of the expansion
yeah just noticed this would have noticed earlier if it was posted on the xwing game page and not the expansion page. shame on you for making me wait longer to see this!

anyway, i know what is coming next

"Next up? The talented pilots and tactical possibilities coming in the TIE Fighterâ„¢ Expansion Pack!"

those x wing pilots cost a lot of points, especially with upgrades.

"It also comes with five upgrades and four ship cards, including two new unique pilots"

So that means the other 2 are probably just like red seven or trained pilot or something like that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Di Toro
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So a upgrade card that is exclusive to a expansion that includes a negative for a feature that none of the ship cards in that pack have?

And what does a stress token do for your ship. How many stress tokens does it take to inflict a damage?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Di Toro
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ironman99 wrote:
yeah just noticed this would have noticed earlier if it was posted on the xwing game page and not the expansion page. shame on you for making me wait longer to see this!

Actually on that topic is really rather see all of the discussion on the Family page versus the main game page. After all there very rarely going to be conversation about just one of the products. I'm sure other minis games deal with this on occasion, but this is one of the times when the BGG system fails for the conversation aspect. The game is the XWing game, the core sets and starfighter expansions are just products for the game. This kind of thing would solve the dominion and war of the ring, etc problems in the top 50.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I almost put in the main game thread. I can request to have it moved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.