Hide
4 Posts

7th Sea Collectible Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Parting Shot Set rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stanton Lackey
msg tools
Hey guys just posting here because I first found out about the parting shot set today when I was roaming the website. I took a look at the cards and found a few interesting ones and several that are a little powerful. What do you all think of this set? Do people use it at all? If so, are there any interesting deck types that have come out of the set.

I like the idea and play several other card games that have player created cards that you can print out and use (I assume this was AEG's intent with the cards.) Was just getting a feel for these cards and seeing if other players generally accepted them and if so I might try and introduce them into my play group.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Miller
United States
Westminster
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think they are considered as official as any other. I made two of each and put several of them in different decks, especially the crew with secret society symbols, like the Gosse crew.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jevon Heath
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Credit to David J. Kelly
badge
This image is not mine – message me if you know who made it!
mbmbmbmbmb
They're pretty well accepted. They were tournament legal at GenCon immediately after their publishing. The set was designed to fill in gaps in the game that were still around after (or caused by) Syrneth Secret.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stanton Lackey
msg tools
Ah I see. I just noticed the one weather card in the set was really powerful for Vesten but I haven't seen it in any decks on the internet so far. I have a deck myself that I posted in the strategy section if anyone is interested in giving me some feedback. If the set is generally accepted I will have to print it out then!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.