David Valadez
United States
Villa Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
"RAWR!" means "I love you" in kaiju.
mbmbmbmbmb
Is Level 99 Games going to be present at Gencon? It'd be cool to meet up with Brad and other BattleCON players.

If not, is anyone else going to be going that wants to get together to play a couple games? Maybe we can get some people together to do a mini tournament or something?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talton
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
I dropped the ball on GenCon the year, unfortunately (Level 99 was thrown into debt by underestimating the production and shipping costs of BattleCON, so I couldn't buy a table in time )

I'd be happy to send some prizes for an official tournament, if anyone wants to host one though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Valadez
United States
Villa Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wouldn't know where to start to run an official tournament there. I think event registration may be closed.

Still, it would be nice to meet up with other players and get some games in with people outside my usual gaming group.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Valadez
United States
Villa Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm picking up my copy of Kill the Overlord next Thursday. Too bad you couldn't tag along with those guys to demo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.