Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

Divided Republic» Forums » News

Subject: Missing Backer Rewards? Game Not Arrived? Please Contact Numbskull Games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Bagosy
United States
Ladera Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, everyone,

I have received several questions via email and other forums about missing backer rewards, games not arriving, etc.

My best advice at this stage is to contact Numbskull Games via their website (numbskullgames.com). I have mentioned several of these items to the publisher, but it would be much more efficient for you to contact them directly, since they has the items you're looking for or, can tell you the status of your items (as to whether they've been mailed yet, etc.)

Keep in mind that, due to the delays in release, some of you may have changed addresses and that the information provided by Kickstarter (or, in the case of a few, via email or the messaging system here) may be the last accurate address info we have for you, which means that it's entirely possible your backer rewards were sent to your address as of, say, May of this year, rather than your current abode.

By all means, you can feel free to continue to talk to me about this, just wanted to help out by suggesting this route.

-Alex
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Does that include for those who backed at the level to receive abemeeples and other non-standard items?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Henshaw
United States
East Bridgewater
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was missing 1 set of Abemeeples and contacted them. The missing meeples arrived in no time. Very fast customer service!thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
patrick stevens
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.
mbmbmbmbmb
UPDATE!
So far 8 people have contacted me who are not on the lists given me by Kickstarter. Obviously the lists were not complete. If you have not received your game yet, please contact me. Patrick Stevens numbskullgames@gmail.com.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davido
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got the game + Abe-eeples in good order, THANKS!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PK WADDLE
United States
Austin
texAS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
davido if you ever visit Austin again.. hopefully we can get two more folks from my various game " lives" and give this a play together !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
toby
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ack! Just saw this and emailed. (Kickstarted at Steven Douglas level, haven't heard/received anything.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Bagosy
United States
Ladera Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wifwendell wrote:
Does that include for those who backed at the level to receive abemeeples and other non-standard items?

It does, indeed.

-Alex

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sol Invictus wrote:
wifwendell wrote:

It does, indeed.

-Alex

Well my copies arrived last week so I'm good!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Cheng Meister
Australia
Maylands
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm very disappointed that I haven't received mine yet.

Just emailed numbskull games about it.

What happens with my pledge since it's the $60 level which includes the Author's signature?

Do we get extra stuff as compensation for these delays?

Suffice to say, I'm extremely unhappy as I pledged to get this game off the ground yet get screwed by this in the end.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.