Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
and I wanted to use this opportunity to see if he might be able to pick up a couple things for me.

Now, since I won't be going and it's his first time there, I won't say, "Hey, so can you wait in the line for X for 4 hours to get me a copy?" All I wanted to do was to make a very short list of potential promos or pre-release items that might be available for him to get should he happen to swing by their booth.

Is there a list maintained anywhere that shows what promos might be available (so I can check it against my collection) or what pre-release games will be available for purchase? For example, I know FFG will have some copies of Android: Netrunner for sale before its general release. I won't be heartbroken if he comes up empty-handed, as I should be able to get anything available there at some point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
See the Gen Con Preview Geeklist.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.