Subject: Looking for Gameshop in Reus or Tarragona rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jochen Bünnagel
Germany
68259 Mannheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to spend a week in Cambrils in August and looking for a shop to buy some essentials that are too heavy to bring on the plain and too cheap to pay overweight for, like Qwirkle, Dominion, the usual "Spiel des Jahres" stuff.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nushura
Japan
Sendai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am afraid that the closest shop will be in Barcelona. You should head to arco de triunfo station where there are several shops. In any case, you will find most of the games only in Spanish: only Kaburi and Gigamesh have some games in English (Both are located close to Arc de Triomf Metro station) AND more expensive than in Germany.

Let me know if you need further details...and help with getting rid of the games when you go back home!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nushura
Japan
Sendai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hei, I thought of it again, and maybe an online shop could help you.

If you check the right corner of http://www.labsk.net/ you will see a long list of shops that sell boardgames and mail anywhere in Spain. Personally I prefer Daruma juegos, but others even have second hand games. Take your time and enjoy Cambrils!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.