Japan
Setagaya-ku
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Tokyo Game Market here I come!
badge
Sorry if I'm slow in reading mails. I'm currently working hard on some Alley Thieves
mbmbmbmbmb
Since I transport games around Tokyo it's easy for the components and cards to go all over the place, so I usually look for ways to keep components secure and helps in setup time. Warning: I have OCD

I purchased a couple of Ultra Pro plastic boxes in the hopes that one of them would be the right size for these cards.

So if you like boxes/containers like me, this one is the best fit. It fits all the base cards (premium sleeved/unsleeved), and some dice (I just put the expansion MGF dice in there for now). All my cards are sleeved using Ultra Pro premium mini European sleeves 44mm x 68mm. You can fit 2 of these in the base box if you want to eventually add in the expansion cards and such, in the larger compartment in the box insert.

How it all fits together in the box.

I saw some fantastic card dividers up in the file section. They look amazing. I'll have to try those out, then I'll have to re-organize
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not seen the smaller boxes. I just sleeved mine and put them (sideways) in a "standard" card box (with the fold over top). The base game fits nicely in half of one of those and the box will hold most of my KS cards as well (so far).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Davies
United Kingdom
Shrewsbury
Shropshire
flag msg tools
Chin chin!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did something similar, but got one of these

From UK craft shop Hobby craft. A snip at 75p (about 50¢!) Cards fit it very well and plenty of space for extras when they arrive too! Like you I store the box on it's side in the game box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
colin darra
Wales
LINCOLN
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Withnails liver wrote:
I did something similar, but got one of these

From UK craft shop Hobby craft. A snip at 75p (about 50¢!) Cards fit it very well and plenty of space for extras when they arrive too! Like you I store the box on it's side in the game box.

75p is just over a dollar

but that's not what I want to say / ask.

Phil, does this box store the cards sleeved or non-sleeved, and apart from price do you have more details, eg what;s the box called? and is it Hobbycraft own brand?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mercedes (Mandy)
Japan
Setagaya-ku
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Sorry if I'm slow in reading mails. I'm currently working hard on some Alley Thieves
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if this helps, I think the Ultra Pro box cost me 200yen, which looks to be about $2.50US.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
merc007 wrote:
Not sure if this helps, I think the Ultra Pro box cost me 200yen, which looks to be about $2.50US.

do 2 boxes fit inside ?

i see only 1 box (100 cards) on your photo...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mercedes (Mandy)
Japan
Setagaya-ku
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
2 x Ultra Pro clear boxes are able to fit in the base insert. At the moment in the picture I only have 1 Ultra Pro box shown, which contains only the base cards, and there's actually still a lot of room in the base game box, I just set it up like that to take photos. You only need 1 Ultra Pro box to store all the base cards.

When I get around to adding all the expansions, I'll add in a 2nd box
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.