Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mb
Is there anywhere that still has new copies of this game available to purchase in English that ship to the US?

I a few years ago moved away from everyone I know who owned a copy of this game and I've been wanting to play it again recently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tucker Taylor
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Is your score positive? You win! (Some players win more than others.)
badge
A woman needs a man like a fish needs a saxophone.
mbmbmbmbmb
My FLGS has an English copy, and I don't think they'll gouge you too much on shipping.

URL: http://www.boardgamewarriors.com/about/products-page/s/scept...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evil Roy
United Kingdom
Sutton
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are three sellers offering it on Amazon.com. The entry is for the Z-man edition but all of the sellers are all based in Europe so it may be worth double checking.

Edit: Two of those three are offering the German version in Amazon.co.uk. There is also a used (collectible) copy for sale on Amazon.com from a seller in the US.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Berry
United States
Denver
CO - Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Folks abroad are almost always willing to sell their copies and ship anywhere. See the bgg marketplace link on the main page for the game.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geekstore.php3?action=listforsa...

I traded for my copy, but it took 3 years to find someone in the US trading it for something I was willing to give up.

Have you played Outpost?

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/1491/outpost

Bit of a brain burner, but it is available new and Scepter of Zavendor based it's game engine around it. Scepter is 'simplier' and has a different feel, but I enjoy both.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hanno Girke
Germany
Schwabenheim an der Selz
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe ask the publisher. I'm sure that Hanno guy has half a pallet of that game somewhere.

allstar64 wrote:
Is there anywhere that still has new copies of this game available to purchase in English that ship to the US?

I a few years ago moved away from everyone I know who owned a copy of this game and I've been wanting to play it again recently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ɹǝsɐɹɟ
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
I could probably hazard a guess cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Hatchett
United States
Lakewood
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have one up for sale on ebay right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.