Subject: Missing Runemaster Thorn... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, beware my power, Green Lantern's light!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently got a new copy of this and it was missing the hero miniature for Runemaster Thorn and instead had two minis for Cetherys.

FFG was unable to help, which was expected as this expansion is long out of print, but figured I'd post here to see if anyone may have had a similar experience but instead received two Thorns by mistake or if someone just has an extra. I'm willing to buy or trade for it so I can complete my copy. Until then I guess I'll just have to use a proxy...

EDIT: Apparently you can also get this miniature in FFG's Drakon but that is out of print as well...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Oswego
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That sucks man. If you don't have any luck, just buy a proxy miniature from Reaper or something. I know it's not quite the same, but surely there is something close.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.