Subject: Anyone have an extra wizard miniature? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, beware my power, Green Lantern's light!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently bought a new copy of Descent Well of Darkness and the Runemaster Thorn miniature was missing.

FFG couldn't help as they dont have any replacements because WoD is out of print but this game (also out of print) uses the same miniature for it's wizard character so I figured I'd post here to see if anyone could help me out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
John Coltrane - Both Directions At Once: The Lost Album
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you click on the game page and scroll down to the Statistics section, you'll see a Want Parts in Trade link. To get your request listed, type 'wizard miniature' in the Want Parts field in the User Information section. If you don't see that, you'll need to click Add a copy to your collection (it won't actually show up in the list of games you own unless you click the Owned box; you can just use it to show you want the piece).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, beware my power, Green Lantern's light!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sphere wrote:
If you click on the game page and scroll down to the Statistics section, you'll see a Want Parts in Trade link. To get your request listed, type 'wizard miniature' in the Want Parts field in the User Information section. If you don't see that, you'll need to click Add a copy to your collection (it won't actually show up in the list of games you own unless you click the Owned box; you can just use it to show you want the piece).

Thanks, I'll do that. Never even thought of doing it, although thats probably because I've never had too, first time I've got a game thats out of print and missing pieces.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.