Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Thibodeau
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to make sure, if I choose the Duration insight, I could decide to play the battle "forever" until one of the army is dead, right?

In other words, after advancing the battle turn counter, I can then use my Duration isight to take it back to where it was, turn after turn, essentially paralyzing the battle turn counter where it was. Correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fardoche wrote:
Just to make sure, if I choose the Duration insight, I could decide to play the battle "forever" until one of the army is dead, right?

*hehe this would be great...endless battles...

but I will highlight the key words, ok?!
"Duration - This Insight automatically Activates during the Insight Activation step of the first Battle Turn. Increase or decrease the duration of the Battle by 1 Turn."
...and not during every battle turn

So only 1 adaption is allowed in total and this has to be done in the 1st battle turn insight activation step.

Regards
Mario
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Thibodeau
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah! Good point! I knew it felt weird but couldn't find why...

I just played my 1st game (1796) and won it on the last die roll of the last battle turn of the last turn. Wow! Talk about tense!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fardoche wrote:
I just played my 1st game (1796) and won it on the last die roll of the last battle turn of the last turn. Wow! Talk about tense!

I had the same case during my second italien campaign: I was using the time period from the 1796 campaign and won the campaign after half of the time period. I thought: Well that was easy, but then I realized, that I had to take the timeline below...
..and there it was luckily on the last field (also like in your case)... *ufz

One small hint: The next camapign (1798) will be a tough one. Don`t get crazy zombie
like I did...(finally I skipped it after countless unsuccessful attempts).

Regards
Mario
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.