United Kingdom
Wisbech
CAMBRIDGESHIRE
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Elves are very good at board games, and I'm NOT an elf!"
mbmbmbmbmb
I know the expansion description list put out by Valley lists this as expected in March 2014 and the BGG page lists it as published in 2012, my question is, can we expect this in March 2014 or sooner?

This is one expansion that I am eagerly awaiting to add in to this truly excellent game. Mind you, as I'm still being trounced on Omaha Beach, I don't suppose it matters all that much at the moment...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmanuel Aquin
Canada
Mont-Saint-Hilaire
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
And D-Day Dice, too!
badge
I'm an "A"vatar.
mbmbmbmbmb
JoffW wrote:
I know the expansion description list put out by Valley lists this as expected in March 2014 and the BGG page lists it as published in 2012, my question is, can we expect this in March 2014 or sooner?

This is one expansion that I am eagerly awaiting to add in to this truly excellent game. Mind you, as I'm still being trounced on Omaha Beach, I don't suppose it matters all that much at the moment...

You should have it in your hands in 1 year (summer 2013). Then, in 2014, DDD is going to the Pacific...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Click
United States
Bristol
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Amiral wrote:
JoffW wrote:

You should have it in your hands in 1 year (summer 2013). Then, in 2014, DDD is going to the Pacific...
... if sales allow?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmanuel Aquin
Canada
Mont-Saint-Hilaire
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
And D-Day Dice, too!
badge
I'm an "A"vatar.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sayburr wrote:
... if sales allow?

If we kickstart it, I doubt very much we won't get funded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Click
United States
Bristol
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Amiral wrote:
Sayburr wrote:
... if sales allow?

If we kickstart it, I doubt very much we won't get funded.
With the exception of those who have Line for Life, since they will be getting it anyway...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Stout
United States
Syracuse
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Which deffinatly makes me hope lots of people continue to support the game so our L4L's have lots of value.

I got in at the 150 L4L and feel that what I have is already a good deal, and deffinatly want more.

Who doesnt want more?
(besides bills, and sickness, etc)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McBride
United States
Beaver
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
Was this expansion ever released?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Click
United States
Bristol
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lugosi1984 wrote:
Was this expansion ever released?
No, Valley Games is no more...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Rapson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
publisher
But maybe, just maybe!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Burgess
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully you guys are all aware that D-Day Dice 2nd Edition is on Kickstarter right now, along with the 'War Stories' expansion (in case you need it), and the creator is now talking about finally releasing Way to Hell

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Katina Choovanski
United States
Branchburg
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mattpburgess wrote:
Hopefully you guys are all aware that D-Day Dice 2nd Edition is on Kickstarter right now, along with the 'War Stories' expansion (in case you need it), and the creator is now talking about finally releasing Way to Hell

Yup... it's now an add-on item for the current Kickstarter. :-)

~Kat ^_^
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.