Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike NZ
New Zealand
LOTR
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking forward to playing! (and hope it will give me a beter understanding about the film maybe...I've seen it 5 or 6 times....amazing & way ahead of it's time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lines J. Hutter
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dirty Harry wrote:
I'm looking forward to playing! (and hope it will give me a beter understanding about the film maybe...I've seen it 5 or 6 times....amazing & way ahead of it's time.

Have fun with it!
It may seem very tough the first two games, but don´t give up. It´s balanced. You´ll need the first few games to learn how to manage your hand and beat the Attacks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
BRING ME THE HEAD OF SETH NEMEC AND RIK FALCH!!!!!!
badge
In Memorial: Moose, my dog. B:? D:01/13/16. He died peacefully surrounded by those who loved him. You will be missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
This game looks amazing.

Any chance you can upload the cards to Artscow so I can get them professionally printed?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lines J. Hutter
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Springheeledjack wrote:
This game looks amazing.

Any chance you can upload the cards to Artscow so I can get them professionally printed?

The problem is that I designed the cards in europen size and Artscow only prints american size. I´ll think of way to fit them into American size without having to re-design them.
I´ll keep you updated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lines J. Hutter
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Springheeledjack wrote:
This game looks amazing.

Good news.
I just finished the adaption for an uploading to ArtsCow.

You can find the links here:
Inception on ArtsCow

Have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
In Memorial: Moose, my dog. B:? D:01/13/16. He died peacefully surrounded by those who loved him. You will be missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just ordered. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lines J. Hutter
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Springheeledjack wrote:
Just ordered. Thanks.

Great. When they arrive tell me how the print with ArtsCow turned out.
I haven´t ordered yet, and it´ll take 3 to 5 weeks to germany . (Anyway I have a euro sized deck from a local printer).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lines42 wrote:
Springheeledjack wrote:
Just ordered. Thanks.

I haven´t ordered yet, and it´ll take 3 to 5 weeks to germany . (Anyway I have a euro sized deck from a local printer).

Probably take at least 4 weeks, but I'll let you know as soon as they arrive. The files looked clear and clean on the site. Did you have to enlarge the images? I'll keep a special eye on any pixilization or blurry images.

Really looking forward to playing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lines42 wrote:
Springheeledjack wrote:
Just ordered. Thanks.

Just got my Artscow order. The images look sharp. The only minor problem are black edges on some of the cards. Mostly the backs. You might need to tweak the image files a bit, or it might be a printing error. Can't tell, but nothing bad enough to make the deck unplayable.

Looking forward to playing sometime this week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.