Popular Tags: [View All]
Erik Stanfill
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's something that I'm puzzled over...

During setup of the game, I have been shuffling the I and II hex stacks, and randomly choosing the appropriate number of the III tiles.

Now I look in the rulebook and see that nowhere does it say to shuffle the hex tiles (unless I'm missing something), but it doesn't specifically say to stack them in numerical order. (ex: Stack I... hex 101 is on top and 108 is on the bottom)

I personally feel that the stack need to be shuffled, or else one could remember which hex is next.

To shuffle or not to shuffle?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ell
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
They are shuffled.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Stanfill
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Now that I'm looking at it closer, there are 8 inner sector tiles (I), but only 6 possible locations for placement. So it makes sense that they are shuffled. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Milbrath
United States
Blaine
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Better to reign in Hell than to serve in Heaven.
badge
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things. - Isaiah 45:7
mbmbmbmbmb
The numbers are on the tiles to provide an order for multiple instances of battle during the combat phase. Highest numbers battle first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.