Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Visit their website for the full rundown:

http://sodapopminiatures.com/

Important points:

1. For a limited time we are making the Bento Box available to everyone who pledged. Add it to your order now and it will ship at the same time as the rest of your pledge items.

2. We have remade available both of the Tentacle Bento, Candy & Marie-Claude, Promo models, and the Tentacle Bento card game itself. These will all be available for a short time at the reduced pledge price before moving to full retail price.

3. Every pledge level will be receiving the fantastic 18"x24" action poster by Reiq. Due to significant cost restrictions the poster will be quarter-folded. However, many people have requested the option to recieve a rolled poster instead. We are happy to offer that option and it is now available for both Domestic and International orders. (I checked the price. A rolled poster will cost $3 extra in the US, $6 elsewhere.)

4. It made it so that we did not get a tshirt size selection implemented for the pledge levels that included tshirts (School Spirit $40 and above). We now have a tshirt size selector available. If your pledge included a tshirt please make sure to visit the selector and choose both the sex and size of shirt you want. Any shirts that have no selected size will recieve the default, Male Large.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Pachman
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there,
I've been trying to send messages via the SodaPop Miniatures website to no avail..
when you have a moment, can you let me know when you expect to ship order #948, and order #2590?

Thank you,

Jeff P.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.