Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Todd
United States
Bloomington
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I took a nap this evening and had an interesting dream.

I was working in an office and listening to Steven Colbert's syndicated radio show. Who, it turns out in my dream, is an actual conservative instead of a pretend one and he had a mildly conservative radio talk show. I decided to tell him what I thought of the show and conveniently, his cubicle was just across the aisle from mine.

I was surprised to find out he was only about 5 feet tall and had a tiny cubicle just wide enough for him to sit at one end. I'd say it was 2'x5'. He had a scarf wrapped around his neck because he had a cold. I started to tell him that even though I disagreed with him politically, I thought his show had a chance to be successful because the timber of his voice was much less screechy than most conservative talk show hosts. He interrupted me to start dishing about other conservative media types. He said two of them were actually a gay couple (but he mumbled a bit and I couldn't catch their names) and that Wolf Blitzer was a mouthpiece for someone else whose name I couldn't quite hear.

Meanwhile, most of the executives in the office were leaving to go to a party where the results of their fantasy basketball league were going to be announced. One of them was telling his secretary that he had been avoiding listening to the results all day so that he would be surprised at the party. (For some reason, in the dream the NBA ran games all the time.) Three people walked toward the elevator in unison wearing flat paper masks that looked like horses heads from the side. Then I woke up.

I have such complicated dreams since I gave up taking Ambien.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cpl. Fields
South Africa
Hopelessly Surrounded
Isandlwana, Zululand
flag msg tools
<insert something pithy here>
badge
<insert something clever here>
mbmbmbmbmb
How long have you had these feelings about your mother?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny Lawless
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
Four crazy kids and happy as a clam!
badge
My name is Glenn! Long have I carried Cyrus's hopes and dreams, and now I bear the Masamune as well! Henceforth, I claim them as my own! I shall slay the Fiendlord Magus and restore our honor!
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.