Subject: Some questions about Continent Cards... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cristian Cano
Spain
Sevilla
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I have understood the game rules, but those concerning to continent cards seems like I miss something...

In my turn, can I lay as much continent cards as I want? (I mean I have for example 4 continent cards in my hand and I want to get rid of them from the deck as soon as possible) is it costless to lay in your personal display one continent card or does it costs population cards?

This is a good way to clean your deck because in your hand of 5 cards is disturbing to have this cards instead of others, isn't it? am I wrong?

It looks like its not a bad game... maybe some more card variety is needed here to improve playability, what do you think? I'm asking for you that have played the game... when is expected the expansion?

Thank you to all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomi Rantala
Finland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
In short: player can play only 1 continent card on his round (instead of more than one). I am glad you like the game. Hope this helps

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.