Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thierry Crimlock
Netherlands
Maassluis
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi all,

I'm new to descent and thinking about buying the second edition. I was wondering who the heroes on the box are and if they are in the game or if they are from a second edition box? (I don't see the ranger in any of the pictures from the components...).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan Clements
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
Turns out Esseb did touch the flag. Don't tell him I said so though.
mbmbmbmbmb
The heroes on the box cover are not in the game. I think that was the case in the original descent, so perhaps they did that intentionally with 2nd edition...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete aka The Masked Minstrel
Australia
Perth
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kamakaze wrote:
The heroes on the box cover are not in the game. I think that was the case in the original descent, so perhaps they did that intentionally with 2nd edition...

That's an interesting thought, because didn't those figures come out later in an expansion?
And is this a foretelling of what is to come?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan Clements
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
Turns out Esseb did touch the flag. Don't tell him I said so though.
mbmbmbmbmb
I imagine they will be heroes in a future expansion since they have the artwork already.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, once again we get a box where the featured heroes are not in the box. In 1st Ed, it was Runemaster Thorn, Lord Hawthorne, and Laurel of Bloodwood, all in Well of Darkness which I do believe was the first expansion. We'll probably get the same soon...

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.