Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
HulaGaming
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Guys,
I need to shift a lot of my collection in a short time, as such everything (nearly) on my "Owned" list is up for sell, Many are still mint and sealed (especially the newer stuff), 99% are in excellent condition with all pieces.
I do not have time to check for individual items in a game (ie. does it have exactly 457 counters in Ninja Turbo Assasins 4), but will give brief descriptions about the quality of the item if you are concidering buying a lot.

Also I have to sell items in large quantities only, sorry no individual games, I'm talking £500 bids each minimum please.
Also buyer will have to collect (especially if your bidding £500 for 15 games) from Bristol UK!

Paul

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Warlock of
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alas, I don't have £500 to spare! You may want to try a local games/comics shop?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Case
England
Epsom
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
https://www.facebook.com/amuse.ment.92
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a heads up. Where this has cropped up here in the past, a bulk sale has necessitated a significant bulk discount. I'm not sure if your '£500 for 15 games' was just a bunch of generalised numbers but I don't think you should reasonably expect over £30 a game for this sort of transaction, even if you cherry pick the cream of your collection.

If you need the cash fast then I'm afraid your expectations need to be lowered quite a bit and expect the first offers to target the premium games on the list. Once those items are gone, £5 a copy for the Monopoly variants (et al) should be considered a very good deal if indeed you can find any interest at all. Your market is reduced considerably by requiring personal pick up.

And I'm amazed no one has chimed in yet about BGG's 3% commission for trying to sell here.

All in not what you probably wanted to hear but you only have to go to any UK games con to appreciate how low the 'sold' prices are on the second hand games stands (as opposed to the initial asking prices).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Agius
United Kingdom
Brentford
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tempting, do you have prices in mind or just considering offers?

I'll have a look through and see if I can find enough games to make it worthwhile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Smith
United Kingdom
Harrogate
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I sent the OP a question last Wednesday about a bulk buy. No reply so far...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.