Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Taylor
United States
under surveillance
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This game is holding up an order I placed back in June. At the time, the retailer listed this as a June release, then later a July release. Now it's clearly going to be an August release, at best.

The game's page here on BGG shows a June 21st release date, which is what made me believe the June release time frame.

Scouring the blog posts on the game page unearthed a brief mention of a Q3 release window, but that was back in February.

According to the Mayfair website, this game has already been released!

So, any news? Has anyone actually seen the Mayfair edition? Is it really out now or not?

Thanks for any info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Yeager
United States
Ypsilanti
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Mayfair site does say "Out of print" for 3rd edition, and "PreOrder" for fourth (just ran and checked)...

We are pushing to get copies of the new edition at Gen Con; it'll be a near thing, but our fingers are crossed. It should be through distribution a couple-few weeks after that, so September should be a safe call, and early if we're lucky.

Alex Yeager
Mayfair Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
p55carroll
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Smooth seas make the voyage more pleasant.
badge
A ship in port is safe, and that's just what ports are for.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the update. Just ordered my copy (and I'm happy to wait for it). Might as well have all four editions in my collection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.T. Selvaggio
United States
Webster
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AlexYeager wrote:
The Mayfair site does say "Out of print" for 3rd edition, and "PreOrder" for fourth (just ran and checked)...

We are pushing to get copies of the new edition at Gen Con; it'll be a near thing, but our fingers are crossed. It should be through distribution a couple-few weeks after that, so September should be a safe call, and early if we're lucky.

Alex Yeager
Mayfair Games

I preorded the game too. Thanks for update. Any news on Clash of Wills:Shiloh? I preordered through Mayfair site and there was an 8-23 streer date. Will that happen?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.