Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Childers
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can one evade through the bunker's door? The rules state that one can evade to "previously explored" area. They also state that the Entrance tile is placed when the Bunker Door is placed.

I have been playing as:

No, you cannot evade into the Entrance from the Bunker tile until you've actually entered the Entrance, because "placed" doesn't mean "explored."

Yes, you can evade out the door from the Entrance tile to the Bunker Door tile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmanuel Aquin
Canada
Mont-Saint-Hilaire
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
And D-Day Dice, too!
badge
I'm an "A"vatar.
mbmbmbmbmb
MainiacJoe wrote:
Can one evade through the bunker's door? The rules state that one can evade to "previously explored" area. They also state that the Entrance tile is placed when the Bunker Door is placed.

I have been playing as:

No, you cannot evade into the Entrance from the Bunker tile until you've actually entered the Entrance, because "placed" doesn't mean "explored."

Yes, you cannot evade out the door from the Entrance tile to the Bunker Door tile.

"Placed" and "explored" are 2 different things. The rule basically means that you (or someone else) must have visited the Location on which you are Evading.

E
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.