Jack Burton
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just received a notice that my order has arrived hurray! The conversion kit delayed my order a bit.

Opted to add the conversion kit as one poster here awhile ago had suggested that it might be a short print run so grab while the grabb'in is good hehe.

Now I need to sneak out of work and go do the lunch get package from office combo maneuver. ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Russo
United States
Lansdale
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
Sweet! I just got my shipping update from them last night. I guess you are a little closer to Florida because mine is set to arrive tomorrow. I can't wait to crack it open.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Burton
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! *brofist.jpg* laugh

I have been envious of all the people getting their copy. Now Mr Vasel getting his first makes sense as he is one of the special celebrity geek types hehe.

edit:fixed typo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Duke
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the same boat but I had ordered the conversion kit because we had just finished painting the 1st Ed minis .

This weekend we'll be able to finish the campaign we started with the demo copy from the FLGS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobb Beauchamp
United States
Volo
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Miniature market shipping mine out today as well!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.