Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Garretson
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a silly question. I read through the rules and couldn't find out why you would need 2 different colored die. Are there situations where you need to roll against an event?

Thanks, Ben

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Willows
United States
Woburn
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The only thing I can think of is when two players roll to see if the ensorceled status is ended.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Garretson
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I was thinking of replacing these with more thematic colored dice and wondered if i needed 2 different colors.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Seaborne
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bendgar wrote:
Just a silly question. I read through the rules and couldn't find out why you would need 2 different colored die. Are there situations where you need to roll against an event?

Thanks, Ben

Probably just an aesthetic choice on the part of the publishers, I suppose. Opening a box and seeing two different coloured dice, I have a vague feeling, might have a nicer feel to it than seeing two of the same colour? Certainly, I haven't been able to think of an occasion where, in game terms, it's necessary to have them in different colours.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wood
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I went ahead and added a yellow, green, etc. d6 die so every character has their own color die to roll for the standard roll. I also threw in a set of Fudge (+,+,-,-,blank,blank) dice to bring the total up to 6 for everyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.