Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian
United States
Oswego
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi folks!

I've had this game on my shelf for a year. My 13yr old and I have tried to step through Paths of Glory once or twice and we get partially through it and it kind of falls apart. I'd like to learn it from another person.

Anyone going to be at GenCon who might want to get together for a few hours on Friday and teach a mid-level gamer Paths of Glory? For reference, I've played Twilight Struggle, Labyrinth, have messed with "For the People" (what the hell, that game is uber-complex) and we do some Space Empires & C&C Ancients for our GMT fix.

If someone's interested, toss a response here and let's chat it up. :-) Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Wagle
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will be there looking for some wargaming but I have only "solitair-ed" POG once, so Im not going to be much help to another POG Newbie. PM me if you want to play some Combat Commander or something "GMT-ish" that I have more experience with.

I just got my badge and tickets via FedEx. So excited!!!

Cheers,

Sawtooth
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.