Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Johnson
United States
Germantown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was looking at the pledge levels and saw where if you pledge $105.00 (I think), you get a copy of DDD, along with a commission pack of 14 cards. I backed the DDD project, so I already have a copy of that game. My question is, can I get the commission pack as an extra by pledging AIYP?

Also, when I sign up to pledge, do I need to note that I backed the DDD project, or do you have that info already?

Regards,

Jim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
darksurtur
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. From the Kickstarter page:

"INSIDE THE BUNKER (mini-expansion for 1-4 players): This allows you to combine “Airborne In Your Pocket” with “D-Day Dice”. Now, you can use AIYP to simulate the fight inside the bunker! Contains around 20 cards and 1 bonus Location. Note: this expansion will be given for free to all “D-Day Dice” Kickstarter supporters who also pledge $35 or more for this campaign."

I assume they will check this themselves and have a survey question about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Pitts
United States
Aloha
OR
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
darksurtur wrote:

"INSIDE THE BUNKER (mini-expansion for 1-4 players): This allows you to combine “Airborne In Your Pocket” with “D-Day Dice”. Now, you can use AIYP to simulate the fight inside the bunker! Contains around 20 cards and 1 bonus Location. Note: this expansion will be given for free to all “D-Day Dice” Kickstarter supporters who also pledge $35 or more for this campaign."

The Inside the Bunker is different than the Commission Pack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
darksurtur
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cphpitts wrote:
darksurtur wrote:

Oops, my mistake. I thought the Commission Pack was the name for the Kickstarter extras for DDD, and thus that the OP had them already. Apparently, they are renamed versions of those cards, and so no one has them.

The Commission Pack will be offered for sale by Valley directly at some point. They may add it to the extras menu for Airborne if you ask them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Johnson
United States
Germantown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cphpitts wrote:
darksurtur wrote:

That was my impression as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IIRC, the Commission Pack is the Distinguished Service Pack + K-Pack just with renamed cards to keep DDD Kickstarter exclusivity. Unless you are a collector, there isnt a big need to get the Commission Pack for DDD backers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To be honest, I would really like to see an answer to the original question. As a non-L4Ler from the original campaign, I AM interested in picking up the Commission Pack as well. If this is something they can throw in the box with AiYP when it ships it may save a little on shipping costs.

I realize I have these cards already, but there have been discussions about how they are just different enough for a few cards to make picking them up useful and for the collector in most of us, I want it any way I can get it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmanuel Aquin
Canada
Mont-Saint-Hilaire
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
And D-Day Dice, too!
badge
I'm an "A"vatar.
mbmbmbmbmb
Strickhouser wrote:
To be honest, I would really like to see an answer to the original question. As a non-L4Ler from the original campaign, I AM interested in picking up the Commission Pack as well. If this is something they can throw in the box with AiYP when it ships it may save a little on shipping costs.

I realize I have these cards already, but there have been discussions about how they are just different enough for a few cards to make picking them up useful and for the collector in most of us, I want it any way I can get it. :)

Because there is so much demand for it, it is quite possible we'll add the Commission Pack on AIYP's page. Valley's new website will be online shortly, and the pack will be available there also (along with other DDD goodies).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.