Merric Blackman
Australia
Waubra
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
Ramping up my reviewing.
badge
Happily playing games for many, many years.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ian, David and I recently managed to play a game of Airlines Europe - our first - whilst taking a break from all the games of Dungeon Command that were occurring around us.

Sarah perked up when she heard there were shares in the game, but (alas) was demonstrating Dungeon Command to Nash and so couldn't join us. The timing of the day didn't allow us another game.

I'm pretty sure I tried to be too tricky during the game (accumulating a lot of shares or one airline, so I could play them all at once and gain the benefits of other players' work), but Ian was wise to me and improved the airlines in which he had a bigger stake.

David also played a superior game to me, but the unpredictable ending caught him out: he managed to play more shares of Abacus Air than me, and would have won the game if it had ended there, but the game continued one round longer, in which I gained first place in Abacus Air, denying him the vital points he needed to beat Ian.

Final scores were Ian 112, Dave 102, Merric 100.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Soot Sprite
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice report, but did you enjoy the game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.