Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Davis
United Kingdom
Harlow
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have created image files for the revised Beravor, Zigil Miner and Protector of Lorien. They can be downloaded from https://dl.dropbox.com/u/71281313/LotR%20card%20errata.zip

I will delete them if a representative of FFG asks me to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert R
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm using my phone to access the internet and am unable to download anything, can someone please fill me in on the recent errata?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Dallas
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MordorFrodo wrote:
I'm using my phone to access the internet and am unable to download anything, can someone please fill me in on the recent errata?

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/835696/mock-up-for-errata

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Howard
United States
Marina del Rey
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MordorFrodo wrote:

Zigil Miner: Instead of gaining resources equal to the named number, you gain resources equal to the number of cards that match your named number.

Beravor: Limit effect to once per round.

Protector of Lórien: Limit effect to three times per phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Klippe
Sweden
flag msg tools
Nice!!

I´m not sure how to scale the images to fit the original size of the cards. Need some help .....

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have Word, you can simply import the images to a document, zoomed to original size (which should be the default setting), and then just hold a card next to it on your monitor to set the size right.

It should print that size then.

Bye
Thanee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Wilson
United Kingdom
Peterborough
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Or resize it to 8.8 by 6.35 cm I think they are.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Klippe
Sweden
flag msg tools
Hi!

Thanks for your help. I just tried to open the files in Adobe Photoshop and there it opens at the correct size and 300dpi, just to print !!
After that I cut out the game-text on each card and used thin double-adhesive tape to fix just this part on the original cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.