Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Julian Jimenez
United States
Antioch
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I got my copy a few months back and noticed that the yellow die is a little poorly printed. one of the skull symbols is not printed on the die completely. Looks like it has a hole in it's forehead basically.

It's something I can live with, but irks me everytime I see it.

Think FF might send me a new one? Or is it too small of a defect for them to bother?

Just curious.

Still waiting to hear back from them about my faulty red november board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fill out the form here: http://parts.fantasyflightgames.com/

They'll be glad to send you a new die at no cost to you.

EDIT: And, if you haven't also sent your faulty Red November board through their parts request form, I'd resend it there. Sometimes, parts requests get lost in their email shuffle. And, as for Red November, their website shows that the product was reprinted and recently arrived, so they should have spare boards as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Jimenez
United States
Antioch
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ripshawd wrote:
Fill out the form here: http://parts.fantasyflightgames.com/

They'll be glad to send you a new die at no cost to you.

EDIT: And, if you haven't also sent your faulty Red November board through their parts request form, I'd resend it there. Sometimes, parts requests get lost in their email shuffle. And, as for Red November, their website shows that the product was reprinted and recently arrived, so they should have spare boards as well.

Thanks very much for the link and the info.

My red november board doesn't sit flat very much at all and seems like the graphic wous mounted wrong on the board. Feels like it will break in half easily. Also, there is no spine binding on the back where it folds. I don't know if it is supposed to have binding, but I assume it would since every other game I own with a folding board does and FF is usually pretty good quality components.

Anyways, Thanks again. I'll post how it turns out.

***EDIT***
Should I send two different forms for the die and the board or can I do it as one?

***EDIT 2***
From what I can tell, it looks like I can only send one request at a time anyways.

THanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.