Nate Downs
United States
Granville
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, I am the first to admit I can have a pea brain, but this game would be so much easier to play with one change. Instead of the "flavor" text on the transport cards, just have the numbers printed upside down and in reverse order. This way, the card can be flipped and placed in order in my hand so I can really see the jumps I am going to make...

Playing a card that says 2 - 4, then a card that says 1 - 4 makes MUCH less sense than playing 2 - 4, then 4 - 1.

I will probably be sleeving my cards and sliding a print out to the bottom of the card to help me with this!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Franklin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Nate,

I so agree! This would have vastly improved the game for us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Frost

Iowa
msg tools
mbmbmb
Possibly one of the reasons it didn't sell well? And doesn't seem to generate much interest today? Either by those who have it, have played it, or might want to play something like it?

Just a bit frustrating playing and you have to keep in mind that 1 to 4 is also 4 to 1. But your brain focuses on the 1 to 4. You have to force your brain to unfocus.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.