Tim M-L
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I preordered Hannibal from Valley Games when they first made it and I finally received my General minis last week.
I got a sale announcement from Valley games recently and responded inquiring about the status of my generals. I'd done this before, but had been ignored. This time, I actually got a response and now I have my generals.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Kluessendorf
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
... that God loves us and wants us to be happy. -Benjamin Franklin-
mbmbmbmbmb
timlillig wrote:
I preordered Hannibal from Valley Games when they first made it and I finally received my General minis last week.
I got a sale announcement from Valley games recently and responded inquiring about the status of my generals. I'd done this before, but had been ignored. This time, I actually got a response and now I have my generals.

How much do you want for them? :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim M-L
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The figures arrived unbroken, so that's good. There is some flash in a few places, most notably Scipio's left shoulder & neck, but it is not too very much. I did not get any stickers, so I'll have to ask about that.

Andrew, if you want to contact me with an offer, feel free.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.