United States
Suffolk
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Many of you (our preorder supporters and kickstarter supporters) are now receiving this expansion as we continue to fulfill orders. I appreciate your support of the game and do hope you'll enjoy the hard work that has gone into it from myself, Marc von Martial (art), Michael Koznarsky (rules editing), and Mark H. Walker (fiction).

One thing I'd love to read more of personally is Session Reports. To reward your hard work for writing them, I'm offering a 15 tip in addition to whatever BGG provides for each detailed Session Report that gets submitted and approved for this expansion. I think Session Reports really help convey a feel for any game- even over reviews. So if you're playing this title, please consider adding some Session Reports and I'll be throwing some Geekgold your way! It's burning a hole in my virtual pocket.

Best,
Byron

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
Style Over Substance
badge
"In loving memory of Mariel."
mb
Looking forward to playing the expansion, but I'm enjoying the base game so much! The GG is nice, but I'm in no rush to bust out of the small box just yet!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Up Front fan, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, Combat Commander series fan, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!, Fields of Fire fan
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
As soon as the title hits my FLGS (J&J in Waterloo) I'll post a session report, absolutely!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
I'm looking forward to this game. The board will help engage the kids a bit!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Collins
United States
Suffolk
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks everyone

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.