Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Symington
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just played our first game, and we had a question to which I could not find an answer. The rules say the player who fills the final place in the Chronicle or the last unmarked grave does not get another action. Can s/he participate in a market day if another player chooses that as their final action? Can they pay a green cube and a time and required goods to take one of the available customers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bradshaw
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say yes. The player who triggered the endgame gets no further actions, but participating at the Market, triggered by another player's action, is part of the normal rules of the game which presumably still apply.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Seghillian wrote:
I would say yes. The player who triggered the endgame gets no further actions, but participating at the Market, triggered by another player's action, is part of the normal rules of the game which presumably still apply.

Agreed. "Participating in the Market" is different than "Performing an Action" where you take a cube/spend 3 cubes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Der Einsielder
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you can.

If you end the game with your move, than you are NOT out of the game.
The turns of all other players are played normally! So of course you can join the market day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Symington
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.