Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Lucey
United States
Ellington
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not seen a vassal module for this or the next ATO game in this 'series' (Birth of a Legend). Does ATO have anything against creating vassal modules for their games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Shaw
United States
Kennesaw
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't believe so...they just don't have anyone with the time/skills to do them.

I would check with them first before creating one but I doubt they'd nix the idea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Rinella
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Scoobysnacks wrote:
I have not seen a vassal module for this or the next ATO game in this 'series' (Birth of a Legend). Does ATO have anything against creating vassal modules for their games?

ATO leaves the electronic rights to the designers. Basically they leave all the rights except the version that is sold in the magazine with the designer. They have said this many times in their consimworld folder.

As the designer I grant permission to anyone who'd like to design a Vassal or Cyberboard module of either game, assuming of course that nothing is charged to others using said modules.

Michael Rinella
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Starry
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
airjudden wrote:
DONE!

Link to module

If I missed anything let me know. I'm still new to the game, but loving it.

Thanks for your work putting this together. I haven't looked at the game in a couple of years, so I'll need to re-familiarize myself with the rules and probably solicit for a PBEM opponent in the next week or so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freddy Dekker
Netherlands
Friesland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Trying to learn it but not being familiar with the system, still struggling with some things.
Tried to download the file but am getting some kind of error message.
soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Rinella
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Against the Odds just reported VASSAL modules for both Not War But Murder and Birth of a Legend are available. Are these new modules, updates, or the same files as before but posted at their website?

http://www.atomagazine.com/game_aids.cfm#NWBM
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.