United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a bunch of my owned games marked with the "For Trade" checkbox. I enjoy trading, but I have some hectic times here and there where I know I'm not going to be able to trade for a while.

Is there any way to toggle my trade availability on and off with a single switch, so I won't show up in trade searches? I don't want to have to go through each game and click the "For Trade" checkbox off and on each time I want to do this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Debien
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very good suggestion. Also, I would like a button to limit trades to local trades only. Shipping is a hassle and is rarely worth it to me, while local trades are great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens KH
Germany
Karben
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you go to the Marketplace, there ia a link "Vacation Settings" under "Sales Management." I'm not totally sure of what the effects of "leaving for vacation" are, but it sounds like what you are looking for...

Edit: It probably doesn't help with folks who send a geekmail beforehand, though. I guess that would be most of them...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cool User
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've put a message in my profile explaining that I'm not currently trading. I hope most people who are going to geekmail me about a trade will look at my profile first. So far it seems to be working.

I second the wish for a simple way to remove oneself temporarily from trade searches.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.