Felix Maier

Freiburg
Germany
msg tools
Hey guys,

does anyone know where I could find a map of the board game (ideally with the original design to get used to the exact map of the game) as a pdf or jpg? I would like to print it out on a DIN A4 paper to use it for strategic discussions with my mates during the game. As the "diplomacy" part gets cracked if everyone is staying right next to the board, this would give some opportunity to talk in private about matters of concern... devil

Thanks in advance
Polybios
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radosław Michalak
Poland
Bytom
flag msg tools
Gaming is for having fun. Fun requires clear rules.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Browse images?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felix Maier

Freiburg
Germany
msg tools
I did, and there is a very good one on first page indeed, but this does not fit in with a DIN A4 paper (the font gets incredibly small then and you can't read the names of regions anymore). So I wonder if someone has made a special board (e.g. with photo shop).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seli L
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
If you crop 'AGoT 2nd edition PBEM/PBF map file' from the Files section here to show only the actual map, it fits on A4 perfectly fine. It uses 1st edition artwork for the map, but I prefer to hide the Map Textures layer for the printout anyway (and hide the units as well, of course).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felix Maier

Freiburg
Germany
msg tools
Thanks! With a bit of work I managed to make a decent map. Will keep amending it (you were right: coloured spaces should be left out) during the next few days.

Anyway: Thanks a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.