Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Martin
United States
Overland Park
KS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
Does anyone know if/when pret-a-porter will be available in the regular online stores (Coolstuffinc, Miniature Market, Boards & Bits etc.).

I know its available at other places at retail price (or slightly lower), but I was hoping to add it to a larger online order at one my regular sites for online purchases.

The only other site I saw it listed was CCG Armory, but I have never purchased from them before and wasn't too keen on doing so at this point.

Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C. Harley Davidson
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered it from CCG Armory and shortly received an email that they were out of stock, so I cancelled the order.

They obviously need to work on their system since they still show as being in stock...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Brocker
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
Omnigamer and Devourer of Games
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Currently available at TimeWellSpentGames.com. Bought my copy there and had a very good experience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Milbrath
United States
Blaine
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Better to reign in Hell than to serve in Heaven.
badge
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things. - Isaiah 45:7
mbmbmbmbmb
abrocker wrote:
Currently available at TimeWellSpentGames.com. Bought my copy there and had a very good experience.

Thanks for the tip. Snagged the last copy. I've been looking for this game for a while now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G S
United States
California
flag msg tools
I bought one of them XD there were only 2

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Peters
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
It's time to go Full Chort.
badge
‎"NO FATE BUT THE NARRATIVES WE IMPOSE ON LIFE'S RANDOM CHAOS TO DISTRACT OURSELVES FROM OUR EXISTENTIAL PLIGHT"
mbmbmbmbmb
I really hope this becomes more weirdly available. I'm very interested in this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.