The Steak Fairy
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Games? People still play games??
badge
Specious arguments are not proof of trollish intent.
mbmbmbmbmb
What the hell happened? I know it's not ad-block, but apparently Osama bin Laden is dead?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J J
Australia
flag msg tools
Well that's interesting - what are all those N/A entries down your side-bar?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmmm, probably things I deleted and never bothered to clear out of my recently viewed list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J J
Australia
flag msg tools
Oh. So does that bar show anything other than games? I've never noticed anything else, and I imagine you've not just deleted a bunch of game entries
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Steak Fairy
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah Jeremy, I'm not blind. I can see the locked thread, but I'm not complaining about that. Although showing up and locking something weeks after it was last used is just pussified thread moderation of the most imbecilic kind.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Boykin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
For BJ.....
mb
Osama gets locked, but How's Wants Boots becomes a BGG Treasure?

I don't get it.

Darilian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pronoblem baalberith
United States
Pleasantville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Is it just me or do my balls itch?
mbmbmbmbmb
MisterCranky wrote:
Yeah Jeremy, I'm not blind. I can see the locked thread, but I'm not complaining about that. Although showing up and locking something weeks after it was last used is just pussified thread moderation of the most imbecilic kind.

Someone must have complained about the complaint thread?

How's want boots.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't lock it, but I always figured Matthew's countdown fingers would lead to a lock at some point.

Oh, and about my sidebar: I believe those deleted entities were podcast episodes that had been marked as duplicates. The sidebar shows all kinds of things besides just games. And I would never delete a game, that doesn't fall within my sphere of influence.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
How tall is justice?
Canada
Georgetown
Ontario
flag msg tools
Who IS this masked man? And WHY has he never been photographed together with 6 year old millionaire playboy Calvin?
badge
I see a world that's tired and scared of living on the edge too long.
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
I didn't lock it, but I always figured Matthew's countdown fingers would lead to a lock at some point.

Yeah... well... I think Matthew's gone rogue. Or drunk with power. Or just drunk. Not only did he ignore our countup (Do you know how hard it is to find pictures of six fingered hands? Yes, I know... not at all, but that's not the point), but he also ignored Aldie's blessing.

He's gone mad! Mad I tells ya!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Steak Fairy
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:

Oh, and about my sidebar: I believe those deleted entities were podcast episodes that had been marked as duplicates. The sidebar shows all kinds of things besides just games. And I would never delete a game, that doesn't fall within my sphere of influence.

I hope I didn't imply that I thought you locked it. I suppose it was a possibility, but I never considered the possibility that it wasn't Octavian.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.