William Smith
United States
Unspecified
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering what people have considered their favorite quest from the campaign thus far(feel free to elaborate)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Not Needed
msg tools
Hmm, I love a lot of the quest's in this game.

In act one, Castle Daeorion is my favorite. Protecting citizens while trying to run around and light torches is tense, and pretty exciting. And the second part lets me have Alric farrow,my favorite lieutenant.

My favorite interlude is the Shadow vault, Mostly because that map is very well made, I love the river leading into the waterfall, and of course it's where Baron Zarchareth shows he's the overlord, which was a neat twist.

Act 2 my favorite would be The desacrated tomb. Trying to stop Alric from killing a dragon while also trying to prevent the dragon killing you is pretty fun, especially when Alric carries the dusk blade and can pierce through practically any defense dice.

My favorite finale Is Gyvorn unleashed. Fighting this monstrous dragon with obscene abilities is quite the battle, especially when he was Baron Zachaereth with him.

I really feel like they made quests in 2nd edition a lot more epic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.