Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Lyons
United States
Eastlake
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I been in the market for a new dungeon theme board game and Dungeon Twister keep's coming up. But I see they offer it on on ps3 for $10.00. I never played DT and thought it might be worth a shot to see if I like the game before I spend the cash on the board game.
My question is,Is the Dungeon Twister ps3 version very similar to the actual board game? Like would it be a smooth transition from video game to board game if I decide its for me,or are they too different?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Lebowski
Germany
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
The Dude abides!
badge
yeah? well… y’know, that’s just like, uh… your opinion, man…
mbmbmbmbmb
Judging the gameplay vids on youtube, the ps3 version plays exactly like the board game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmb
The video game has a thirty-minute time limit?

Other than that, it looks like if you can stand the cheesy graphics it's a pretty faithful interpretation of the board game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiger Wiccan
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's an extremely faithful representation, as my sucking at the actual game translates very well to me sucking at the digital version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.