Emil Juul Jacobsen
Denmark
København S
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't received my Conversion Kit yet, but I have started painting my old figures, in that I want to know how many Beastman and Skeleton Archers figures are needed of each type (minion/master). Is there anyone with the kit that can tell me that ? Or even better, is there anywhere online where I can see the cards?

Thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Letourneau
Canada
St-Lambert
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Beastmen are 1/1, 2/1, 3/1

Skeletons are 2/1, 3/1, 4/1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Overtext pending moderation...
mbmbmbmbmb
Except that you need all the minion skeleton figures, because the masters can respawn as minions (ignoring group limits).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emil Juul Jacobsen
Denmark
København S
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bleached_lizard wrote:
Except that you need all the minion skeleton figures, because the masters can respawn as minions (ignoring group limits).

Doesn't the masters respawn as a master again? And, thanks for the replys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Danielson
United States
Mountlake Terrace
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
EmilJJ wrote:
bleached_lizard wrote:

Doesn't the masters respawn as a master again? And, thanks for the replys.

The masters have the Undying ability.

Undying: When this monster is defeated, remove it from the map and then replace it with a minion of the same type, ignoring group limits.

So you could spawn a master, the players kill it and it spawns a minion. You then re-spawn the master, the players kill it and it spawns another minion. This could happen indefinitely so there is no hard limit for the maximum needed number of minions in this case.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Overholser
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd say that you should only need 5 minion archers. Just use another marker if the heroes keep killing the master and ignoring the minions; letting them build up like that should be incredibly rare.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.