Filipe Cunha
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On the "I ain't going with Windows" card what does it mean by "You must be able to remove 1 token from the 1000 miles to the coast"?

Do I have to have any other card that let me remove the token? Since it says "in addition..." do I have to be able to remove the token to be able to determine the new El Capitain? The wording on the card is really weird...

Or it's just a badly worder card and it means:
"RANDOMLY DETERMINE A NEW EL CAPITAN. IN ADDITION YOU MAY REMOVE 1 TOKEN FROM THE THOUSAND MILES TO THE COAST CARD."

And about the "And everybody watch whoever..." card? It states pretty much the same as the above card, but it's about a token from a task.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mesich
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Horta chortles.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
endou_kenji wrote:
On the "I ain't going with Windows" card what does it mean by "You must be able to remove 1 token from the 1000 miles to the coast"?

Do I have to have any other card that let me remove the token? Since it says "in addition..." do I have to be able to remove the token to be able to determine the new El Capitain? The wording on the card is really weird...

Or it's just a badly worder card and it means:
"RANDOMLY DETERMINE A NEW EL CAPITAN. IN ADDITION YOU MAY REMOVE 1 TOKEN FROM THE THOUSAND MILES TO THE COAST CARD."

And about the "And everybody watch whoever..." card? It states pretty much the same as the above card, but it's about a token from a task.

I believe you can think of it as "you can only play this card if you can remove a token from [location]."

You then also MUST remove the token. That's part of the cost. It needs to help The Thing a bit to make you think about whether you should use it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.