Subject: Drawing Multiple Event Chits rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
D a v i d B u r k e y
United States
Fort Smith
Arkansas
flag msg tools
I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it. Edgar Allan Poe
badge
Ain't nobody here but us chickens...
mbmbmbmbmb
I have one rules question after my first two plays regarding the event chits. When you required to draw multiple event chits (e.g. during the Union Activity phase or resolving an Against the Wind movement roll), when do you return the drawn chits back to the cup? I have been drawing all of the required chits first and then returning them all at the end, thus ensuring that I can't draw the same chit twice. Is this correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaret Morgan
United States
West Henrietta
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For what it's worth, that is how I do it too. I draw all the chits required of me and then implement them in order. I want to say that Hermann was the one who told me that but I honestly can't remember for sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HERMANN LUTTMANN
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey David! Jaret's right, you draw them and keep them out until all are drawn for exactly the reason you mention.
Thanks and have fun!
Hermann
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.