John blog
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) after auctioning cards, if there is a lower tech card than the card with a food token, which one should I get rid of?

2) do we still put a food token on the lowest tech card after the shuffle card turns up?

Thanks,
sean

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ferejohn
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
badge
Pitying fools as hard as I can...
mbmbmbmbmb
thisaliensean wrote:
1) after auctioning cards, if there is a lower tech card than the card with a food token, which one should I get rid of?

From page 5 of the rules:

"If players draw a lower card than the one that received the free field crop at the start of the phase, remove the field crop without replacement and place it back to the general storage."

You only remove a card if there is a crop on it, so in this case, no card is removed.

Quote:
2) do we still put a food token on the lowest tech card after the shuffle card turns up?

Nothing says that you don't, so yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John blog
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Chris..

on 2) would we still remove the lowest card when the shuffle card turns up, otherwise the grain will start to build up on the lowest tech card..I suppose yes?

and do we ever shuffle in the discarded tech cards if the cards ever run out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.