Popular Tags: [View All]
A L D A R O N
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
A L D A R O N
badge
----[---->+<]>++.+++++++++++.--------.---.>-[--->+<]>---.---.-.
mb
I've just got my box, but (as always) I'll be reading the PDF rather than the paper rules. Are there any differences between the two?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Willis
United States
Kathleen
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my copy today and while I haven't compared the hardcopy ruleset with the original PDF, I think I recall the designer mentioning that he was gonna make some changes, for clarification, to the final ruleset...

Also, in another post, Conquistador mentioned that a revised 2-player ruleset would be released soon...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirk Knemeyer
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Aldaron,

Yes, there is an updated PDF to match the current rules but as before BGG's servers won't accept it for being too big.

If anyone PM's me their email address I can connect them to the free file sharing service we use which also contains the PDF strategy guide for the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirk Knemeyer
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Mitch,

I haven't even started that but will certainly do it in the next few months. We're at the Essen deadline for our next game and then I have some fall commitments, but this will be coming.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Willis
United States
Kathleen
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dknemeyer wrote:
Hi Mitch,

I haven't even started that but will certainly do it in the next few months. We're at the Essen deadline for our next game and then I have some fall commitments, but this will be coming.

My mistake...I went back and re-read the post and it did not say soon, it just said "shortly after the game ships" so I jumped the gun a bit, sorry 'bout that...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirk Knemeyer
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem! Thanks for all your activity and support here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.