Popular Tags: [View All]
D. Patton
United States
Myrtle Creek
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Neither FLGS has picked this up. I was thinking of putting in a special order when I saw that several FFG games (including Infiltration) are on Target's board game shelves. They even have a space marked for the new X-Wing game.

Planning on picking up Infiltration next time some time this weekend, now that I've found it locally.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas King
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I've seen a lot of FFG's stuff at Target lately, stuff like Infiltration and Rune Age that I never would have expected. Some of it is a bit more in line with the typical family/kids games stuff, but they seem to be making an effort to include gamer games too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Harris
United States
Silverdale
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Barnes and Noble has been stocking these kind of games more and more recently. I haven't seen Infiltration, but almost every B&N I've been in for the past half year has had Mansions of Madness, Arkham Horror, and Dominion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob T
United States
Mantua (near Woodbury)
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Checked both local Targets near me....Nada :-(

They had Cataan, and one shelf space with FFG games packed into it: Deadwood, Rune-something (Runequest?) and a mini-sized Lord Of The Rings all in Elder-Sign-sized boxes. Suprised B&N's doesn't have it yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jersey Smorth
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sulinde wrote:
Barnes and Noble has been stocking these kind of games more and more recently. I haven't seen Infiltration, but almost every B&N I've been in for the past half year has had Mansions of Madness, Arkham Horror, and Dominion.

B&N is around twice as expensive though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.