Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Krump
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Like it says in the title, are there any promos for this game? (If not, any planned, and any plans for an expansion?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmb
No promos. (They would be listed under Expansion on the Information section of the game's main page.)

An expansion is in the works. It has been going through playtesting and will be demoed at Essen this year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Haglert
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As I understood it from (one?) other thread(s) there was a plan for an expansion. I'm quite sure someone who know the creator said he would forward ideas.

Also Dungeon lords, Galaxy trucker, Space alert and so on got expansions and Mage Knight is obviously popular so it's hard to see why there wouldn't come one. I've got no date though.

Edit: Bwah. Didn't saw / haven't read the second part of the previous posters comment =P

Essen seem to be in October (18th and forward.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.