Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Schwartz
United States
Holbrook
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't actually played the game yet, but I read the rules book tonight, and I';m very excited to play.

Is it as fun as it sounds?

But my question is:

If I have a family member on one of the craft buildings: IE, the one that produces plows, and they have trained there, I read that you can do the action for the cost of the cubes without having to remove them or pay the time again. Do you have to use this as your turn, in other words, if you want to use the action, do you have to take an influence cube that is in the yellow area? Or do you just do the action,and then take another turn?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Pereira
Portugal
Pico de Regalados
Vila Verde
flag msg tools
See the person next to you? Kill! Kill!!! KILLL!!!!
badge
I'm your baby! Can you feel it?
mbmbmbmbmb
What ever you want to do in this game, you will always have to take an influence cube of the respective area the action is associated to. However, you can take an influence cube and not do an action.

An exception the basic rule of "take a cube -> do an action" is the well, instead of taking a cube you can return 3 cubes of the same type to execute any one action of your choice.

Hope this helped to clarify and no! It's even more fun than it sounds!

Hope you'll enjoy the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Symington
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To produce the good, you would need to take a cube (or use the well). Since the family member is trained, you could produce the good by paying just time (either 2 or 3 time, depending on the good).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.